Local Facts and Information on Homes for Sale in Burleson, TX
Burleson is a city in the Texan counties of Johnson and Tarrant. It is a suburb of Fort Worth, and it is ranked in the state’s upper quartile for population density. The community is home to people of various races, ages, and religious beliefs.
Burleson also offers many options if you’re looking for a great place to eat or you want to do some shopping. If you are looking for a nice place where you can relocate with your family, there are several great homes for sale in Burleson, TX.
It has a number of recreational parks and other nature-filled areas as well. Check them out to see which ones would suit your needs for a home.
Burleson TX Fact Sheet
- Burleson Coordinates: latitude = 32.5421; longitude = -97.3208
- Land Area: 19.6 square miles
- Population: Total Population = 47,904
- Household Population = 47,792
- Family Population = 42,255
- Group Quarters Population = 112
- Population in Density Squared = 1,841
- Diversity in Index Cube = 42
- Housing: Total Housing Units = 17,141 (100%)
- Housing Units Occupied by Owners = 12,776 (74.5%)
- Housing Units Rented = 3,874 (22.6%)
- Housing Units Vacant = 491 (2.9%)
- Home Value (Median) = $167,163
- Home Value (Average) = $200,521
What To Expect In Burleson Real Estate
Homes for Sale in Burleson, TX are varied in price, neighborhood, and space. One home priced at $215,000 might have almost 1,800 square feet with 4 bedrooms while another one at only $200,000 is a 3 bedroom home. It might be easy to assume that a bedroom is worth $15,000 in this scenario but you have to take into account the neighborhood.
Above $200,000 you can reasonably expect over 1,500 square feet and kitchens with granite counter tops.
While far from a "fact" one aspect of Burleson that many enjoy is the preservations of mature live oak trees. There are the trees that make much of the southern east coast so popular.